WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE CLUB/GROUP
RIDES and EVENTS - 2023
* For all rides, meet at the 7-11 Gas Station. Each ride includes a stop for brunch. Please let us know if you plan to join us so reservations can be made.
* Guests are welcome
April 30, Sunday, - Stonyford (Road Captain - Paul)
May - TBD
June - TBD
July - TBD
August - TBD
September - TBD
October - TBD
December 9, Saturday, 10AM Meet @LWW Dam - Nevada County Food & Toy Run
* Show up with full tank of gas.
* Ride in staggered formation with Lead bike to the left.
* Separation: 3 second rule except in slow traffic.
* Stay tight in slow traffic to make traffic signals.
* At stop sign, wait for everyone to bunch up and leave as a group.
* Each rider is responsible for the bike to the rear. If rear bike slows/stops/misses traffic signal, pull over and bikes in front pull over to signal bikes all the way to the front.
* Large group rides, lead bike signals left/right to change lanes. Last bike moves over followed by others up to the lead bike last.
* End at Gas Station for Goodbyes... and yogurt is always a good final option.
LAKE WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE GROUP , P.O. Box 518 Penn Valley, CA 95946