WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE CLUB/GROUP
RIDES and EVENTS - 2020
* For all rides(except Toy Run)meet at the 76 Gas Station. Each ride includes a stop for brunch. Please let us know if you plan to join us so reservations can be made.
* Guests are welcome
March 29, CANCELLED COVID - Capay Valley (Road Captain - Paul)
April 26, CANCELLED COVID - Stonyford (Road Captain - Gary)
May 17, CANCELLED Weather - Hwy 49 South (Road Captain - John )
June TBD, CANCELLED COVID - Lewiston (Road Captain - Dennis)
July 19, CANCELLED COVID - TBD (Road Captain - Garrett)
August 16, CANCELLED Weather - To Volcano & Back (Road Captain - Don)
Sept. 20, CANCELLED COVID - Garden Hwy/Sac River/Delta (Road Captain - Paul)
October 18, Sunday, 9:30AM - Fall Colors Ride (Road Captain - Jim)
December 11, Friday, 7:00PM - Marina Rec Room - Pre Toy Run & Christmas Party
December 12, Saturday, 10:00AM - 26th Annual Nevada County Food & Toy Run(A Benefit for families in need at Christmas) Meet at LWW Dam.
* Show up with full tank of gas.
* Ride in staggered formation with Lead bike to the left.
* Separation: 3 second rule except in slow traffic.
* Stay tight in slow traffic to make traffic signals.
* At stop sign, wait for everyone to bunch up and leave as a group.
* Each rider is responsible for the bike to the rear. If rear bike slows/stops/misses traffic signal, pull over and bikes in front pull over to signal bikes all the way to the front.
* Large group rides, lead bike signals left/right to change lanes. Last bike moves over followed by others up to the lead bike last.
* End at Gas Station for Goodbyes... and yogurt is always a good final option.
LAKE WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE GROUP , P.O. Box 518 Penn Valley, CA 95946