WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE CLUB/GROUP
RIDES and EVENTS - 2021
* For all rides(except Toy Run)meet at the 76 Gas Station. Each ride includes a stop for brunch. Please let us know if you plan to join us so reservations can be made.
* Guests are welcome
March - TBD, - Capay Valley (Road Captain - TBD)
April 18, Sunday, - TBD (Road Captain - Jim)
May 16, Sunday, - TBD (Road Captain - Gary )
June 6, Sunday - Ice House Rd, Georgetown, Coloma (Road Captain - Garrett)
July 18, Sunday, - Graeagle/Lakes Loop (Road Captain - Gary)
August 15, Sunday - CANCELLED on account heat
September 19, Sunday - To Volcano & Back (Road Captain - Don)
October 24, Sunday - CANCELLED due to rain Fall Colors Ride (Road Captain - Jim)
December 10, Friday, 7PM - Marina Rec Room - Pre Toy Run & Christmas Party
December 11, Saturday, 10AM - CANCELLED due to event termination. 30th Annual Nevada County Food & Toy Run(A Benefit for families in need at Christmas)
* Show up with full tank of gas.
* Ride in staggered formation with Lead bike to the left.
* Separation: 3 second rule except in slow traffic.
* Stay tight in slow traffic to make traffic signals.
* At stop sign, wait for everyone to bunch up and leave as a group.
* Each rider is responsible for the bike to the rear. If rear bike slows/stops/misses traffic signal, pull over and bikes in front pull over to signal bikes all the way to the front.
* Large group rides, lead bike signals left/right to change lanes. Last bike moves over followed by others up to the lead bike last.
* End at Gas Station for Goodbyes... and yogurt is always a good final option.
LAKE WILDWOOD MOTORCYCLE GROUP , P.O. Box 518 Penn Valley, CA 95946